Rahate Snehal Kishor, Bombale Mayur Ramhari
firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
Rahate Snehal Kishor1, Bombale Mayur Ramhari2
1Std-Final Year B Pharmacy, Pravara Rural College of Pharmacy, Dattangar, Tal-Shrirampur, Dist-Ahmednagar Pin Code-413709.
2Std-Final Year B Pharmacy, Pravara Rural College of Pharmacy, A/P-Loni Kd, Shriramnagar Col. Talegaon Road, Tal-Rahata, Dist-Ahmednagar. code-413713.
Volume - 12,
Issue - 4,
Year - 2020
Coronavirus disease COVID-19 is an infectious disease caused by the severe acute respiratory syndrome. Disease 2019 (COVID-19) a pandemic. A global coordinated effort is needed to stop the further spread of the virus. A pandemic is defined as “occurring over a wide geographic area and affecting an exceptionally high proportion of the population.” The last pandamic reported in the world was the H1N1 flu pandemic in 2009. The SARS-cov2 is a beta coronavirus belonging to family-friendly coronaviridae. metabgenomic sequencing of RNA samples isolated from bronchoalveolar lavage fluid patients suffering from severe acute respiratory illness.in the city of Wuhan identified a novel virus as causative pathogen. Till now 11 complete genome sequences isolated from China and five of which are isolated in Japan. these showed more than 99 percent identity. This polyprotein, surface glycoprotein, membrane glycoproteins, nucleocapsid phosphoproteins. Muscle pain, sputum production, and sore throat are common symptoms. The infection is spread from one person to another via respiratory and droplets produced by sneezing and coughing. Around 2-14 days are required to develop symptoms from the day of exposure. The use of mass is recommended and use of sanitizers required. Respiratory symptoms, fever, cough, shortness of breath, breathing difficulties, fatigue, sore throat are some clinical symptoms. The types of Coronavirus are 229E (alpha coronavirus), NL63(alpha coronavirus), OC43(beta coronavirus), HKU1(beta coronavirus). For the treatment of COVID by drug therapy Hydroxy chloroquine, Glucocorticoids, Convalescence plasma, Remdesivr are used. Conclusion of this review paper is to know the severity of Coronavirus and its types. To study the life cycle of Coronavirus. And to know all the symptoms, diagnosis of the COVID disease.
Cite this article:
Rahate Snehal Kishor, Bombale Mayur Ramhari. Introduction to Covid-19. Research J. Science and Tech. 2020; 12(4):338-345. doi: 10.5958/2349-2988.2020.00051.0
Rahate Snehal Kishor, Bombale Mayur Ramhari. Introduction to Covid-19. Research J. Science and Tech. 2020; 12(4):338-345. doi: 10.5958/2349-2988.2020.00051.0 Available on: https://rjstonline.com/AbstractView.aspx?PID=2020-12-4-21
1. Novel Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) pandemic: A review of current evidence
2. Translational Health Science and Technolog Institute, Pali Haryana, India
3. Indian Council of Medicinal Research, New Delhi
4. 4https://www.sciencemag. org/news/2020/02/bit-chaotic-christening
5. https://www.who.int/dg/speeches /detail-who-director
7. https://www.who.int/news-room/detail/30-01-2020-statement-on-the-second-meeting-of-the-international-health-regulaions-(2005) - emergency - committee-regarding - the-outbreak-of-novel-coronavirus-(2019)
8. https://www.centerforhealthsecurity.org/resources /COVID-19/200130-n
10. https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2020 /02/13/national/coronavirus - diamond - princess/