Someshwar D. Mankar, Abhijit S. Navale, Suraj R. Kadam
Someshwar D. Mankar*, Abhijit S. Navale, Suraj R. Kadam
Pravara Rural College of Pharmacy, Pravaranagar (Loni BK), Pin Code - 413736, Maharashtra, India.
Volume - 13,
Issue - 4,
Year - 2021
Nowadays Prescription Opioid Abuse has become a serious problem, to monitor and reduce Opioid Abuse most of countries developed Prescription Drug Monitoring Program (PDMP). Regarding to this we conduct a systematic review to understanding the PDMP impact in order to reduce Opioid Abuse and improving prescriber practices. This review can help to guide efforts to better response to the Opioid crises.
Cite this article:
Someshwar D. Mankar, Abhijit S. Navale, Suraj R. Kadam. A Review on Prescription Drug Monitoring Program. Research Journal of Science and Technology. 2021; 13(4):265-8. doi: 10.52711/2349-2988.2021.00042
Someshwar D. Mankar, Abhijit S. Navale, Suraj R. Kadam. A Review on Prescription Drug Monitoring Program. Research Journal of Science and Technology. 2021; 13(4):265-8. doi: 10.52711/2349-2988.2021.00042 Available on: https://rjstonline.com/AbstractView.aspx?PID=2021-13-4-6
1. U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, “Prescription Drug Monitoring Programs (PDMPs).” pp. 1–3, 2013.
2. D. DE Baehren DF, Marco, CA, “Fact Sheet: Prescription Drug Monitoring Programs,” Off. Natl. Drug Control Policy, US, no. April, pp. 1–4, 2011, [Online]. Available: https://www.ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/ondcp/pdmp.pdf.
3. P. W. Aditya Ponnapalli, Adela Grando, “Systematic Literature Review of Prescription Drug Monitoring Programs.” pp. 1478–1487, 2018.
4. J. S. P. Erin P Finley, Ashley Garcia, Kristen Rosen, Don McGeary, Mary Jo Pugh, “Evaluating the impact of prescription drug monitoring program implementation: a scoping review.” p. 420, 2017, [Online]. Available: 10.1186/s12913-017-2354-5.
5. T. Clark, J. Eadie, and P. Knue, “Prescription drug monitoring programs: an assessment of the evidence for best practices,” … Drug Monit. Progr., p. 95, 2012, [Online]. Available: https://www.ncjrs.gov/App/Publications/abstract.aspx?ID=265339.
6. C. Implications, “Prescription Drug Monitoring Programs: What You Need To Know in 2014,” Med. Prof. Liabil. Insur. Psychiatr., no. 2, pp. 2013–2015, 2014.
7. T. E. H. Authors: Valerie Fleishman, “Physicians and PDMPs:,” Netw. Excell. Heal. Innov. One, no. November, pp. 1–11, 2015.