Explosive wing: An explosion is a chemical reaction which is basically exothermic in nature, the products get heated up to extremely high temperature and exert high pressure that shatters the confining walls. The explosion reactions are rapid, and are associated with oxidation reaction. Releasing heat, light and large volume of gas. Explosive material: Consists of chemical compounds or their mixture which when subjected to sudden shock (mechanical or thermal) get oxidised, Releases huge amount of energy in a extremely short period of time (which can be observed in the form of explosion)
Cite this article:
Shabina Fatma, Kiran Kumari. Analysis of different Explosive substance. Research Journal of Science and Technology. 2023; 15(4):215-6. doi: 10.52711/2349-2988.2023.00036
Shabina Fatma, Kiran Kumari. Analysis of different Explosive substance. Research Journal of Science and Technology. 2023; 15(4):215-6. doi: 10.52711/2349-2988.2023.00036 Available on: https://rjstonline.com/AbstractView.aspx?PID=2023-15-4-8
1. M. Houck Max. A Siegel Jay; 'fundamental of forensic Medicine and Toxicology'; 335-337.
2. Sharma B.R. 'Forensic Science in Criminal Investigation and Trials'; 4th edn; 834-837.
3. V. Shankar et al; Forensic Sci. Int.,40; 1989; 45-55
4. Saferstein R; 'Criminalistics-An Introduction to forensic Science', 6th Edn. Prentice Hall, New Jersey; 1998.
5. Reddy K.S. Narayan; 'The essentials of forensic Medicine and Toxicology'; 6th edn., 1997; 473-491.
6. M.L. Puttermans et al: 'Analytical Chemistry'; 67; 1984