P. Muthusamy, Pratyush Pritam, Surya Prakash Verma
firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
P. Muthusamy1, Pratyush Pritam2, Surya Prakash Verma3
1School of Computing Science, and Engineering (Professor), Galgotias University, NCR, Delhi, India.
2School of Computing Science and Engineering (Student), Galgotias University, NCR, Delhi, India.
3School of Computing Science and Engineering (Student) Galgotias University NCR, Delhi, India.
Volume - 14,
Issue - 3,
Year - 2022
The purpose of the project entitled as “Internet Service Provider Management System” is to computerize the Front Office Management of any internet service provider company to develop software which is user friendly simple, fast and cost – effective Internet Service Providers are the link between users and the World Wide Web. This position gives Internet Service Providers limitless technical manage over all of the content material on the Internet. This application is built for internet and Dth service providers to manage their clients more efficiently. The major task of this web application is to provide internet and Dth services to the customers. The system will provide the details of each and every section of the data fields. So that system can store accurate data. The data can be retrieved easily. The data are well protected for personal use and makes the data processing very fast. This software can also handle multiple buildings once at a time in range of 20 KM of its radius (for Example- School, Hospital, Police Station, Post office etc.
Cite this article:
P. Muthusamy, Pratyush Pritam, Surya Prakash Verma. Internet Service Provider Management System. Research Journal of Science and Technology. 2022; 14(3):156-0. doi: 10.52711/2349-2988.2022.00025
P. Muthusamy, Pratyush Pritam, Surya Prakash Verma. Internet Service Provider Management System. Research Journal of Science and Technology. 2022; 14(3):156-0. doi: 10.52711/2349-2988.2022.00025 Available on: https://rjstonline.com/AbstractView.aspx?PID=2022-14-3-3
1. Suchithra Rajendran, John Fennewald, Improving Services Offered by Internet Providers by Analyzing Online Reviews using Text Analytics, Department of Industrial and Manufacturing Systems Engineering, University of Missouri
2. Columbia, MO 65211, USA Department of Marketing, University of Missouri Columbia, MO
3. 65211, USA
4. Farnaz Saadat. Mohammad Soltanifar. The Role of Internet Service Providers (ISPS) in Encouraging Customers to Use Their Internet Services in Iran, International Journal of Business and Social Science Vol. 5 No. 3; March 2014
5. Afaq Alam Khan, Sanjay Jamwal, M. M. Sepehri, Applying Data Mining to Customer Churn Prediction in an Internet Service Provider, International Journal of Computer Applications
6. (0975 – 8887) Volume 9– No.7, November 2010
7. Asif Mahmood, Shazia Manzoor, Which Service Attributes Sway Internet Service Providers?
8. Analysis Through Triangulation Approach, SAGE Open October-December 2021: 1–16 ©
9. The Author(s) 2021 DOI: 10.1177/21582440211067232