Does the bat still represent the origins of COVID-19? This question needs to be remembered again and again. The Nature Journal presents a recent report in which many scholars from all over the world participate. The scientists studied the genetic code of the virus protein in the following way. The infection was caused by natural selection and not by genetic experimentation.
Cite this article:
Ali Adel Dawood. SARS-CoV-2 is Originated from Bat Corona Virus. Research J. Science and Tech. 2021; 13(1):31-32. doi: 10.5958/2349-2988.2021.00005.X
Ali Adel Dawood. SARS-CoV-2 is Originated from Bat Corona Virus. Research J. Science and Tech. 2021; 13(1):31-32. doi: 10.5958/2349-2988.2021.00005.X Available on: https://rjstonline.com/AbstractView.aspx?PID=2021-13-1-5
1. Zaki AM, van Boheemen S, Bestebroer TM, Osterhaus AD, Fouchier RA. Isolation of a novel corona virus from a man with pneumonia in Saudi Arabia. N. Engl. J. Med. 2012; 367:1814-1820. DOI: 10.1056/ NEJMoa1211721.
2. Gurleen Kaur Sethi, Navreet Kaur Saini. COVID-19: Opinions and Challenges of School Teachers on work from Home. Asian J. Nurs Edu Res. 2020; 10(4):532-536.
3. Samruddhi A. Awasare, Sonali Waghmare. Florence Nightingale: The Crimean war and Covid-19 senate. Asian J. Nurs Edu Res. 2020; 10(4):492-494.
4. Darshana Kumari Wankhede. COVID-19- Problem faced by Indians during Lockdown. Asian J. Nurs Edu Res. 2020; 10(4):501-504.
5. Dawood A, Altobje M. Inhibition of N-linked Glycosylation by Tunicamycin May Contribute to The Treatment of SARS-CoV-2. Mic Path. 2020; 149:104586. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.micpath.2020.104586.
6. Dawood A. Mutated COVID-19, May Foretells Mankind in a Great Risk in The Future. N Mic N Inf. 2020; Vol. (35) https://doi.org/ 10.1016/j.nmni.2020.100673
7. Lu G, et al. Molecular basis of binding between novel human corona virus MERS-CoV and its receptor CD26. Nature. 2013; 500:227–231.DOI: 10.1038/nature12328.
8. World Health Organization. SARS-CoV-2 mink-associated variant strain – Denmark. 2020; Nov. 6. https://www.who.int/csr/don/06-november-2020-mink-associated-sars-cov2-denmark/en/.
9. Mercatelli D. and Giorgi F. Geographic and Genomic Distribution of SARS-CoV-2 Mutations. Frontiers in Microbiology, 2020; 11 DOI: 10.3389/fmicb.2020.01800.
10. Andersen G, Rambaut A, Lipkin I, Holmes C, and Garry F. The proximal origin of SARS-CoV-2. Nat. Med. 2020; 26, 450–452.doi: 10.1038/s41591-020-0820-9.
11. Coronaviridae Study Group of the International Committee on Taxonomy of Viruses. The species severe acute respiratory syndrome-related corona virus: classifying 2019-nCoV and naming it SARS-CoV-2. Nat. Microbiol. 2020; 5, 536–544. doi: 10.1038/s41564-020-0695-z.
12. Shen Z, Xiao Y, Kang L, Ma W, Shi L, Zhang L. et al. Genomic diversity of SARS-CoV-2 in corona virus disease 2019 patients. Clin. Infect. Dis. 2020; ciaa203. Doi: 10.1093/cid/ciaa203.
13. Atul Sharma, Keerthi Mohanan. Obstacles Faced by Nurses working in Covid-19 Unit: A Developing Country view Point. Asian J. Nurs Edu Res. 2020; 10(4):459-462.