Nursing is dynamic by its own way and this dynamism give rise to various trends. Sound empirical knowledge is the base of nursing as in any other profession. This knowledge is the base for all the innovations which in turn evolve as trends in nursing. The trends in nursing education are the cornerstone for the dynamic nature of nursing profession. The article outlines various trends in nursing education with reference to India. Thus, the software can be seen as part of an abstract rationality, whereas how it is deployed by nurses is based on a practical rationality that places practice and experience first and sees the technology and protocols as tools.
Cite this article:
Emy Jancy Rani J.. New Trend of Doing Things with Technology Pertaining to Nursing “Technology modern trends that drive Healthcare”. Research Journal of Science and Technology. 2022; 14(4):238-6. doi: 10.52711/2349-2988.2022.00039
Emy Jancy Rani J.. New Trend of Doing Things with Technology Pertaining to Nursing “Technology modern trends that drive Healthcare”. Research Journal of Science and Technology. 2022; 14(4):238-6. doi: 10.52711/2349-2988.2022.00039 Available on: https://rjstonline.com/AbstractView.aspx?PID=2022-14-4-7
1. Emerging Technologies - Technology and Patient Care, by Cristina Cassano, MSN, RN, BSN
3. The Right Balance –Technology and Patient Care. Published on October 01, 2014.
4. Health Tech, News – published on AUGUST 12, 2019 https://thejournalofmhealth.com/technology-in-nursing-today/
5. How Technology is Impacting Nursing Practice; published on September 10, 2019. https://avanthealthcare.com/blog/articles/how-technology-is-impacting-nursing-practice-in-2019.stml
6. Nursing profession widely agrees new medical technologies help with patient care. 7 nursing technologies transforming patient care; published on March 1, 2019. https://www.wgu.edu/blog/7-nursing-technologies-transforming-patient-care1903.html
7. 'Smart Bed' Could Give Patients a Lift When They Need It. Published in Tech News World. (Image ref) https://www.technewsworld.com/story/72039.html
8. Smart Wearable Devices report, https://3wnews.org/ - published on May 24, 2020 (Image ref) https://3wnews.org/uncategorised/969897/smart-wearable-devices-market-2019-growing-rapidly-with-significant-cagr-leading-players-innovative-trends-and-expected-revenue-by-2025/
9. New Generation of EHR, - published on Feb 3, 2020 (Image ref) https://www.policymed.com/2020/02/whistleblower-suits-signal-new-generation-of-ehr-fraud.html
10. Centralized command center’s, https://healthtechmagazine.net/
11. (Image ref) https://healthtechmagazine.net/article/2020/02/look-inside-adventhealths-massive-new-command-center
12. New Technologies in Nursing, Updated: March 4th 2020 - (Image ref) https://custom-writing.org/free-essays/new-technologies-in-nursing/