The threat of the second wave might be very serious and could cost people their lives and economic well-being. Some people could lose their jobs. It is reported that if everyone is obligated to wear masks all the time, it could prevent a second wave for the next 18 months.
Cite this article:
Ali Adel Dawood. What Do You Know About the Second Wave of COVID-19?. Research Journal of Science and Technology. 2021; 13(3):218-0. doi: 10.52711/2349-2988.2021.00034
Ali Adel Dawood. What Do You Know About the Second Wave of COVID-19?. Research Journal of Science and Technology. 2021; 13(3):218-0. doi: 10.52711/2349-2988.2021.00034 Available on: https://rjstonline.com/AbstractView.aspx?PID=2021-13-3-10
1. Dawood A. Mutated COVID-19, May Foretells Mankind in a Great Risk in The Future. New Microbes and New Infections. 2020. Vol. (35). DOI.org/10.1016/j.nmni.2020.100673.
2. Atul S, and Keerthi M. Obstacles Faced by Nurses working in Covid-19 Unit: A Developing Country view Point. Asian J. Nursing Education and Research. 2020; 10(4):459-462.
3. Darshana W. COVID-19- Problem faced by Indians during Lockdown. Asian J. Nursing Education and Research. 2020; 10(4):501-504.
4. Gurleen S, and Navreet S. COVID-19: Opinions and Challenges of School Teachers on work from Home. Asian J. Nursing Education and Research. 2020; 10(4):532-536.
5. The conversation: Can we please stop talking about the second wave of COVID-19. 2020, https://theconversation.com/can-we-please-stop-talking-about-a-second-wave-of-covid-19-140140.
6. Jackson L. Is A Second Wave of Coronavirus Coming? KHN. 2020, https://khn.org/news/fact-check-is-a-second-wave-of-coronavirus-coming/.
7. Dawood A. Should we worry that the COVID-19 could be transmitted with the semen? As J Pharm Res. 2020; 10(4): 319-320. https://doi:10.5958/2231-5691.2020.00054.4.
8. Kleczkowski A. Coronavirus: what a second wave might look like. World Economic Forum. 2020, https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2020/06/coronavirus-second-wave/.
9. O'Brien J. Coronavirus: what causes a 'second wave' of disease outbreak, and could we see this in Australia? The conversation. 2020, https://theconversation.com/coronavirus-what-causes-a-second-wave-of-disease-outbreak-and-could-we-see-this-in-australia-134125.
10. Ritik J, Tejas J, and Suraj I. Impact of Covid-19 on Changing Habits and Health Issues of the Public. Asian Journal of Management. 2020; 11(4):524-528.
11. Dawood A, and Altobje M. Precautionary measures are taken by countries to reduce the transmission of the COVID-19. AJAMS. 2020; 2(2):29-32. https://www.mbimph.com/index.php/AJOAIMS/article/view/1697.
12. Dawood A. Genes Transfer is the Main Process for Prediction of a Drug or Vaccine Against SARS-C0V-2. J Pathol Res Rev Re. 2020; 2(2): 1-3.
13. Dawood A. AstraZeneca Pause Temporary the Vaccine of SARS-CoV-2, (AZD1222) and Resumption of the Third Phase Trials. J Inf Dis Med. 2020; 5:1. https://doi:10.37421/jidm.2020.5.S1.
14. The Indian Express. Explained: What are the prospects for a second wave of COVID-19? (2020), https://indianexpress.com/article/explained/explained-what-are-the-prospects-for-a-second-wave-of-covid-19-6459916/.
15. Gallagher J. Coronavirus: What is a second wave, and is one coming? BBC News. 2020, https://www.bbc.com/news/health-53113785.
16. Prathmesh J, Manohar K, Ravina J, Aishwarya. S, Shweta K, and Honmane P. On overview- Corona virus and Hanta virus Disease. Asian J. Res. Pharm. Sci. 2020; 10(3):178-182.
17. Dawood A, Altobje M. Inhibition of N-linked Glycosylation by Tunicamycin May Contribute to The Treatment of SARS-CoV-2. Microbiol Path. 2020; 149:104586. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.micpath.2020.104586.