Deepak Prashar, Sanjay Kumar, Sahil Kumar, Diksha Sharma, Shashi Kiran
Dr Deepak Prashar1*, Dr Sanjay Kumar2, Sahil Kumar1, Diksha Sharma1, Shashi Kiran1
1Department of Pharmacy, KC Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Pandoga, Una (HP)-India.
2Department of Economics, Government Degree College, Dharampur, Mandi (HP)- India.
Volume - 15,
Issue - 3,
Year - 2023
The pandemic condition which has raise in 2019 is still prevailing globally. Based on the invading organism it has been given the name Corona/Covid-19. The diseases or condition is the respiratory related disorder with the prevailing virus. The pandemic has affected the health as well as the wealth of the population. In Indian this disease is spreaded at an alarming rate because of the underdeveloped health facilities along with the large population. Covid 19 has the proved to be a backbone breaker as far as the Indian and global economies are concerned. This work is trying to highlight the real condition of the financial crisis arises because of corona.
Cite this article:
Deepak Prashar, Sanjay Kumar, Sahil Kumar, Diksha Sharma, Shashi Kiran. Corona Pandemic and Indian Economical Catastrophe. Research Journal of Science and Technology. 2023; 15(3):169-2. doi: 10.52711/2349-2988.2023.00028
Deepak Prashar, Sanjay Kumar, Sahil Kumar, Diksha Sharma, Shashi Kiran. Corona Pandemic and Indian Economical Catastrophe. Research Journal of Science and Technology. 2023; 15(3):169-2. doi: 10.52711/2349-2988.2023.00028 Available on: https://rjstonline.com/AbstractView.aspx?PID=2023-15-3-8
1. Chaudhary M, Sodani PR, Das S. Effect of COVID-19 on Economy in India: Some Reflections for Policy and Programme. Journal of Health Management. 22(2); 2020: 169-180.
3. Nicola M, Alsafi Z, Sohrabi C. The socio-economic implications of the coronavirus pandemic (COVID-19): A review. International Journal of Surgery2020;78:185-193. doi:10.1016/j.ijsu.2020.04.018
4. Autran-Gomez AM, Favorito LA. The Social, Economic and Sanitary Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic. International Brazilian Journal of Urology2020;46(suppl.1):3-5.
5. Zouari A. What are the economic implications of COVID-19. Journal Medical Tunisie2020;98(4):312-313.
6. Tandon PN. COVID-19: Impact on health of people & wealth of nations. Indian Journal of Medical Research 2020;151(2- 3):121-123. doi: 10.4103/ijmr.IJMR_664_20.
7. Cash R, Patel V. Has COVID-19 subverted global health? Lancet 2020;395(10238):1687-1688. doi: 10.1016/S0140-6736(20)31089-8.
10. Barbate V, Gade RN, Raibagkar SS. COVID-19 and Its Impact on the Indian Economy. Vision: The Journal of Business Perspective 2021; 25(1):25-35.
11. Chavhan AV, Jadhav PS, Shelke S. COVID 19: Outbreak, Structure and Current therapeutic strategies. Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical Technology 2021; 11(1):76-83. doi: 10.5958/2231-5713.2021.00013.1
12. Sinha G. The vista of Pandemic in the world and its adaptation by Society: Statistical significant precautions on COVID. Asian Journal of Management 2020;11(4):453-456.
13. Jain RS, Jain TG, Ishikar SK. Impact of Covid-19 on Changing Habits and Health Issues of the Public. Asian Journal of Management 2020;11(4):524-528.
14. Kumar A. Emotional intelligence can help healthcare professionals and managers: A way deal COVID-19 pandemic. Asian Journal of Management 2021;12(4):353-358.
15. Vijayashree L, Srinivasa S. Covid 19 and Stress among Students. Asian Journal of Management 2021;12(4):477-482.
16. Bhalerao K, Patil V, Swamy S. Impact of COVID 19 on Small and Medium Enterprises. Asian Journal of Management 2022;13(2):115-119.
17. Wankhede DK. COVID-19- Problem faced by Indians during Lockdown. Asian Journal of Nursing Education and Research. 2020; 10(4):501-504.
18. Devi KN, Rosy JS. ECMO therapy for COVID-19. Asian Journal of Nursing Education and Research 2021; 11(2):299-301.
19. Patel AN. A Study to Assess the emotional Response and coping Strategies of care giver Worked in covid-19 department at Civil Hospital, Ahmedabad. Asian Journal of Nursing Education and Research. 2021; 11(3):340-344.
20. Choudhary M, Gopichandran L. Post Covid-19 Complications: A New Dimension of Awareness for Healthcare Workers. Asian Journal of Nursing Education and Research. 2021; 11(4):455-458.
21. Prashar D, Kumar S. Minutiae and Global Economical Aspects of Pandemic COVID 19. International Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Research 2020; 18(3): 266-274.
22. 22.Prashar D, Kumar S. COVID-19: Assumptions, Myths and Economical Lockdown. International Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Research 2020; 18(1): 325-330.
23. Zeng QL, Yu ZJ, Gou JJ, Li GM, Ma SH, Zhang GF. Effect of Convalescent plasma therapy on viral shedding and survival in COVID-19 patients. Journal of Infectious Diseases2020; 222: 38–43. doi:10.1093/infdis/jiaa228
24. Xin S, ChengX, Zhu B, Liao X, Yang F, Song L. Clinical retrospective study on the efficacy of Qingfei Paidu decoction combined with Western medicine for COVID-19 treatment. BIOMEDICINE AND PHARMACOTHERAPY2020; 129: 110500. doi:10.1016/j.biopha.2020.110500
25. Wang C, Fei D, Li X, Zhao M, Yu K. IL-6 may be a good biomarker for earlier detection of COVID-19 progression. INTENSIVE CARE MEDICINE 2020; 46: 1475–1476. doi:10.1007/s00134-020-06065-8
26. Nazeer I. Impact of Globalization, Liberalization and Privatization, Redefining the Role of Business Education: A Mission for a Better Global Society. Asian Journal of Management 2012; 3(2):109-113.
27. Kowar MK. Enhancing Teachers’ Efficiency in Technical Education through MBO. Asian Journal of Management 2011 ;2(2): 57-62
28. Agrawal V, Kushwaha VS. Creative and Innovative Good Practices in Compulsory Education. Asian Journal of Management 2012; 3(2): 114-116.
29. Vyas HS. Challenges Facing Management Education – An Indian Perspective. Asian Journal of Management 2014; 5(2): 235-239.
30. Chowdhury D. Role of E-Learning on Education: A Review of Literature. Asian Journal of Management. 2019; 10(3): 273-278.
31. Gupta SK. A study on Problems and Solutions for Distance Learning Education. Asian Journal of Management 2015; 6(1): 05-11.
32. Dangmei J. People Capability Maturity Model (P-CMM) Facing the Key HR Challenges of MSME in India: A Theoretical Approach. Asian J. Management; 2017; 8(2):132-136.
33. Roy N, Jain Y. Education through ICT Technology: Need of an hour. Asian Journal of Management 2014; 5(2): 246-249.
34. Panigrahi AK. Firm Size and Capital Structure: Evidence From Indian Corporate. Asian Journal of Management 2011; 2(1): 05-13.
35. Aggarwal S. Reorienting the Management Education in India. Research Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences. 2019; 10(3):925-935.