Dave Archit, Sharma Kuldeep, Chandramuly R. Sharma
email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
Dave Archit1*, Dr. Sharma Kuldeep2, Dr. Chandramuly R. Sharma3
1Assistant Professor, Parul Institute of Applied Sciences and Research (PIASR), Parul University, P.O. Ghuma, Bopal - Ghuma Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat - 380058.
2Director, Parul Institute of Applied Sciences and Research (PIASR), Parul University, P.O. Ghuma, Bopal - Ghuma Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat - 380058.
3Assistant Professor & HOD, Chemistry Department, LJIAS, LJ University, Ahmedabad Gujarat.
Volume - 13,
Issue - 3,
Year - 2021
In this review, the heat transfer capabilities of graphene nano fluids have been explored theoretically and experimentally. This review embraces the experimental results about the capabilities of graphene nano fluids along with heat transfer performance and recaps the recent growth on preparation and evaluation methods, the ways to enhance the stability of graphene nano fluids and future applications in various fields of energy. Moreover, this review paper also specifies the inconsistencies among them. Further, this critical review helps the researchers to investigate the heat transfer on graphene nanofluids embedded with conducting dust particles.
Cite this article:
Dave Archit, Sharma Kuldeep, Chandramuly R. Sharma. Comprehensive Study on Graphene Nanofluids and its Applications: Literature Review. Research Journal of Science and Technology. 2021; 13(3):200-4. doi: 10.52711/2349-2988.2021.00030
Dave Archit, Sharma Kuldeep, Chandramuly R. Sharma. Comprehensive Study on Graphene Nanofluids and its Applications: Literature Review. Research Journal of Science and Technology. 2021; 13(3):200-4. doi: 10.52711/2349-2988.2021.00030 Available on: https://rjstonline.com/AbstractView.aspx?PID=2021-13-3-6
1. Kengar MD, Jadhav AA, Kumbhar SB, Jadhav RP. A Review on Nanoparticles and its Application. Asian Journal of Pharmacy and Technology. 2019; 9(2): 115-24.
2. Karande KM, Gawade SP. Synthesis of Nanosilver and its Comparative Evaluation of Cytotoxic Activity. Research Journal of Pharmacy and Technology. 2020; 13(2): 659-63.
3. Vijayaragavan R, Sandeep N. Numerical investigation of nanofluid flow over a vertical cone and a flat plate: A manufacturing application. Research Journal of Pharmacy and Technology. 2016; 9(12): 2310-8.
4. Baby TT, Sundara R. Synthesis and transport properties of metal oxide decorated graphene dispersed nanofluids. The Journal of Physical Chemistry C. 2011 May 5; 115(17): 8527-33.
5. Pranati T, Anitha R, Rajeshkumar S, Lakshmi T. Preparation of Silver nanoparticles using Nutmeg oleoresin and its Antimicrobial activity against Oral pathogens. Research Journal of Pharmacy and Technology. 2019; 12(6): 2799-803.
6. Prakash C, Ram S, Sharma K, Singh P. To study the behavior of nanofluids in heat transfer applications: A review. International Journal of Research in Engineering and Technology. 2015; 4(4) :653-8.
7. Choi SU, Eastman JA. Enhancing thermal conductivity of fluids with nanoparticles. Argonne National Lab., IL (United States); 1995 Oct 1.
8. Patil RY, Patil SA, Chivate ND, Patil YN. Herbal drug nanoparticles: advancements in herbal treatment. Research Journal of Pharmacy and Technology. 2018; 11(1): 421-6.
9. Rajakumari K. Nanotherapy for Cancer-A Review. Research Journal of Pharmacy and Technology. 2020; 13(3): 1575-9.
10. Thyagarajan R, Namasivayam S, Narendrakumar G, Singh V, Samydurai S. Evaluation of in Vitro Drug Controlled Release of Biocompatible Metallic and Non Metallic Nanoparticles Incorporated Anti Bacterial Antibiotics and Their Anti Biofilm Activity Against E. coli. Research Journal of Pharmacy and Technology. 2015; 8(3): 316-9.
11. Usha AL, Kumari MK, Rani ER, Bhavani AK. A Novel Technique for Intra Transdermal Delivery of Drugs–Coated Polymeric Needles. Asian Journal of Pharmacy and Technology. 2020 Nov 18; 10(4): 289-95.
12. Maikifi AS, Damodharan N. Nanodiamonds: Synthesis, Properties, Toxicities and an update on its effective uses in Anticancer Drugs Deliveries. Research Journal of Pharmacy and Technology. 2020 Nov 1; 13(11): 5529-33.
13. Kazi SN, Badarudin A, Zubir MN, Ming HN, Misran M, Sadeghinezhad E, Mehrali M, Syuhada NI. Investigation on the use of graphene oxide as novel surfactant to stabilize weakly charged graphene nanoplatelets. Nanoscale research letters. 2015 Dec 1; 10(1): 212.
14. Teng TP, Lin L, Yu CC. Preparation and characterization of carbon nanofluids by using a revised water-assisted synthesis method. Journal of Nanomaterials. 2013 Jan 1; 2013.
15. Lee S, Choi SS, Li SA, Eastman JA. Measuring thermal conductivity of fluids containing oxide nanoparticles.
16. Li P, Zheng Y, Wu Y, Qu P, Yang R, Zhang A. Nanoscale ionic graphene material with liquid-like behavior in the absence of solvent. Applied surface science. 2014 Sep 30; 314: 983-90.
17. Mehrali M, Latibari ST, Mehrali M, Mahlia TM, Metselaar HS, Naghavi MS, Sadeghinezhad E, Akhiani AR. Preparation and characterization of palmitic acid/graphene nanoplatelets composite with remarkable thermal conductivity as a novel shape-stabilized phase change material. Applied Thermal Engineering. 2013 Nov 3; 61(2): 633-40.
18. Moghaddam MB, Goharshadi EK, Entezari MH, Nancarrow P. Preparation, characterization, and rheological properties of graphene–glycerol nanofluids. Chemical engineering journal. 2013 Sep 1; 231: 365-72.
19. Park SD, Won Lee S, Kang S, Bang IC, Kim JH, Shin HS, Lee DW, Won Lee D. Effects of nanofluids containing graphene/graphene-oxide nanosheets on critical heat flux. Applied Physics Letters. 2010 Jul 12; 97(2): 023103.
20. Park SS, Kim YH, Jeon YH, Hyun MT, Kim NJ. Effects of spray-deposited oxidized multi-wall carbon nanotubes and graphene on pool-boiling critical heat flux enhancement. Journal of Industrial and Engineering Chemistry. 2015 Apr 25; 24: 276-83.
21. Sadhasivam J, Sugumaran A, Narayanaswamy D. Nano Sponges: A Potential Drug Delivery Approach. Research Journal of Pharmacy and Technology. 2020 Jul 1; 13(7): 3442-8.